Obama’s Top Ten Excuses Why His Budget Is Late NRCC | February 4th, 2013
President Obama’s budget is due today and, according to the White House, it will be late for the fourth time in five years. Whether it’s the Arab Spring, ATMs, or, of course, “headwinds,” President Obama is known for putting blame on anything and everything he can in order to escape taking responsibility for his failed economic policies.
Since we at the NRCC know President Obama will cast off blame on someone or something for his failure to submit a budget, we thought we’d help him a bit. Here are our excuses as to why it’s late.
You can join in too: Tweet us your ideas at #ObamaBudgetExcuses
10. Harry Reid Said I Didn’t Need One
9. I Haven’t Recovered From Beyoncé’s Lip Syncing
8. Biden Said It Wasn’t A Big F***in Deal
7. Manti Te’o’s Girlfriend Had It
6. I Was Too Busy Minting A Trillion-Dollar Coin
5. I Thought “Somebody Else Made That Happen”
4. The Jobs Council Is Giving Me One The Next Time We Meet
3. It’s Bush’s Fault
2. I Forgot To Hit “Save” Before The Super Bowl Blackout
1. Bo Ate It
Pete Souza – The White House/Photo Illustration