53 Things President Obama Should Not Be Celebrating On His Birthday Today Andrew Clark | August 4th, 2014
Happy 53rd birthday, Mr. President! We hope you enjoy your day. We also hope that you spend a little bit of time reflecting on where you’ve led the country for the past five years.
Here, we’ll help you out – here are 53 things that you should not be celebrating today.
1. The failed launch of HealthCare.gov.
2. The fact that HealthCare.gov has cost almost $1 billion.
3. Your “If You Like Your Plan, You Can Keep It” Lie of the Year.
4. Health care premiums are still going up for American families.
5. The way you jammed ObamaCare through Congress and forced it on the American people.
6. Your complete lack of interest in getting to the bottom of the IRS Scandal.
7. Eric Holder’s complete lack of interest in investigating the IRS Scandal.
8. That time you flew to Las Vegas to campaign just hours after the terrorist attack on our U.S. embassy in Benghazi.
9. Blaming the Benghazi attack on a video while initially refusing to call it an act of terror.
10. The wasteful, trillion dollar, failed stimulus bill that you jammed through Congress.
11. The unemployment rate, which your stimulus plan failed to lower like you promised taxpayers it would.
12. Your 2009 trillion dollar deficit.
13. Your 2010 trillion dollar deficit.
14. Your 2011 trillion dollar deficit.
15. Your 2012 trillion dollar deficit.
16. Your $3.9 trillion budget proposal that even Democrats in your own party rejected (and you failed to submit on time.)
17. Our $17 trillion debt.
18. That time you cut Medicare by $700 billion to pay for ObamaCare.
19. The CIA’s breaching of authority when they hacked into computers in the Senate.
20. Your decision to release five dangerous Taliban operatives in exchange for Bowe Bergdahl.
21. Your labeling of the scandals in your White House as “phony.”
22. The missing IRS emails (seriously, where are they?)
23. The lack of accountability at your EPA.
24. The new anti-coal regulations that your White House is pushing to bankrupt the coal industry.
25. The job-killing cap-and-trade bill that you tried to pass.
26. Your refusal to approve the Keystone Pipeline.
27. The time you told small business owners on the campaign trail that “You didn’t build that.”
28. The hundreds of Democrat fundraisers you have held instead of leading the country.
29. That time you didn’t have time to meet with world leaders at the UN, but somehow found time to make an appearance on The View.
30. Your dozens and dozens of golfing trips you’ve taken instead of leading the country.
31. The Solyndra Scandal.
32. Your failure to lead on student loan reform.
33. The complete lack of accountability at the GAO.
34. The big government Dodd-Frank bill.
35. Your weak response to the Malaysian Airlines plane crash in Ukraine.
36. The complete lack of accountability at the Veterans’ Affairs.
37. The suffering that our veterans have gone through thanks to the VA.
38. Your complete lack of interest in the Fast and Furious scandal.
39. The AP wiretapping scandal.
40. Your disregard for the constitutional separation of powers.
41. Your refusal to work with Congress to pass commonsense jobs bills.
42. Your decision to score political points on equal pay while ignoring the gender pay gap in your own White House.
43. The time he gave the Queen of England an iPod as a gift.
44. The hundreds of billions of tax increases passed you signed into law.
45. Your refusal to respect religious freedom in ObamaCare.
46. Your decision to drink a beer in Colorado for a photo-op instead of visiting the border to address the immigration crisis.
47. Your declaration in 2012 that “the private sector is doing fine.”
48. Your infamous “reset” with Russia.
49. Your complete unwillingness to preserve and protect Medicare and Social Security.
50. Your dedication to reinstalling Nancy Pelosi as speaker.
51. Dismissing the number of jobs the Keystone pipeline would create.
52. Your collapsing approval ratings.
53. Your failed presidency that you’re already checked-out from.