|Greg Walden (OR-02)||Steve Stivers (OH-15)|
|Chairman, NRCC||Vice Chairman, NRCC Finance|
How Does a Chairman’s Club Membership Benefit You?
In addition to helping the NRCC maintain the majority and support a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits (subject to change):
- Membership in the Chairman’s Club program.
- One VIP table (4 seats) with preferential seating to the NRCC’s annual March Dinner on March 20, 2013– (each table includes 4 tickets to the VIP reception).
- Invitation to regional NRCC Meetings:
Winter Meeting in Naples, Florida – February 16-18, 2013
Weekend at the Races in Louisville, Kentucky – May 3-5, 2013
Strategy Session at House Republican Leadership retreat in New York City – June, 2013
Summer Meeting in Farmington, Pennsylvania – July 12-14, 2013
Annual Fall Event in Washington, DC – September or October – dates TBD
Bright Lights and Broadway in New York City – December 6-8, 2013
*Please note that the NRCC does not cover cost of rooms, as members of the Chairman’s Club are responsible for these costs.
- Invitations to regional events around the country.
- Monthly strategy dinners hosted by House Republican Leadership.
February 16, 2013 in Naples, Florida
March 19, 2013 in Washington, DC
April, 2013 – date and location TBD
May 3, 2013 in Louisville, Kentucky
June, 2013 in New York City – date TBD
July 13, 2013 in Farmington, Pennsylvania
August, 2013 – date and location TBD
September, 2013 in Washington, DC – date TBD
October, 2013 in Washington, DC – date TBD
November, 2013 – date and location TBD
December, 2013 in Washington, DC
- NRCC Congressional Directory—your guide to the 113th Congress.
Membership in the Chairman’s Club is an annual contribution of $32,400.
Personal contributions to any of the national party committees are limited by law to
$32,400 from an individual per calendar year.
For more information regarding the Caucus please contact Ryan Carney at 202-479-7094 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.