The Congressional Forum is the NRCC’s premier PAC donor program. Its members are vital donors to the NRCC, made up of business, trade association and law firm PACs that give the maximum amount annually ($15,000). Congressional Forum Members are kept up to date with the latest political news, invited to events featuring Republican Members and Leadership and are invited to attend three major donor retreats with Republican Members each year.
How does a Congressional Forum Membership Benefit You?
In addition to helping the NRCC retain the majority and protect a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits:
- Invitation for one to attend NRCC meetings across the country.* Enjoy outdoor activities and the chance to join NRCC Chairman Greg Walden and other House Republicans for discussions on current issues.
- 2013 Winter Meeting (Naples, FL) – February 16-18, 2013
- 2013 Summer Meeting (Farmington, PA) – July 12-14, 2013
- 2013 Bright Lights and Broadway Trip (New York, NY) – December 13-15, 2013
- Two tickets to the Early Renewal PAC Reception with House Republican Leadership (Must renew by January 31 to attend).
- Two tickets to the 2013 March Dinner events (luncheon, dinner, panels) on March 20, 2013 (Must renew by March 13, 2013 to attend).
- Invitation to attend quarterly Congressional Forum Luncheons with Republican Party Leaders and key staff.
- Invitation to attend quarterly political briefings presented by the NRCC Political Team.
- Invitation to attend quarterly House Council Breakfast Briefings with Republican Party Leaders, political operatives and key staff to discuss current issues facing Congress.
- Invitation to attend receptions with House Republican chiefs of staff.
- NRCC briefings and updates containing important political and election year information.
- Updates from the NRCC on the latest political developments.
- NRCC Congressional Directory – Your Guide to the 113th Congress.
(*additional fees are required for these events)
For more information on Congressional Forum, please contact:
(202) 479-7008 or firstname.lastname@example.org