WHAT IS HOUSE COUNCIL?
The House Council is the NRCC’s $5,000-$14,999 PAC donor program. Its members are vital donors to the NRCC, made up of business, trade association and law firm PACs.
HOW DOES A HOUSE COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT YOU?
In addition to helping the NRCC retain the majority and protect a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits:
- One ticket to the Early Renewal PAC Reception on February 5th with Leadership (Renew by January 31, 2014)
- One ticket to the 2014 March Dinner events (luncheon, panels & dinner) on March 26, 2014. (Early renewals only- must renew by March 19, 2014).
- Invitation to attend House Council breakfast briefings with Republican Party Leaders, political operatives and committee staff to discuss current issues facing Congress.
- Invitation to attend chiefs of staff receptions.
- Invitation to attend monthly political briefings on the latest campaign information presented by the NRCC political team.
- Updates from the NRCC on the latest political developments.
- NRCC Congressional Directory – Your Guide to the 113th Congress.
For additional information regarding the House Council, please contact:
(202) 479-7008 or email@example.com