The House Council is the NRCC’s $5,000-$14,999 PAC donor program. Its members are vital donors to the NRCC, made up of business, trade association and law firm PACs. Members are invited to exclusive events featuring Republican Members and Leadership and are kept up to date with the latest political news.
How Does a House Council Membership Benefit You?
In addition to helping the NRCC retain the majority and protect a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits:
- One ticket to the Early Renewal PAC Reception with Leadership (Renew by January 31, 2013)
- One ticket to the 2013 March Dinner events (luncheon, panels & dinner) on March 20, 2013. (Early renewals only-must renew by March 13, 2013).
- Invitation to attend quarterly House Council breakfast briefings with Republican Party Leaders, political operatives and key staff to discuss current issues facing Congress.
- Invitation to attend Chiefs of Staff receptions.
- Invitation to attend quarterly political briefings on the latest campaign information presented by the NRCC Political Team.
- Updates from the NRCC on the latest political developments.
- NRCC Congressional Directory – Your Guide to the 113th Congress.
For additional information regarding the House Council, please contact:
(202) 479-7008 or email@example.com