WHAT IS CONGRESSIONAL FORUM?
The Congressional Forum is the NRCC’s $15,000 PAC donor program, made up of business, trade association and law firm PACs who are vital to the NRCC. Congressional Forum Members are kept up to date with the latest political news, are invited to events featuring Republican Members and GOP Leadership, and are invited to attend three major donor retreats with Republican Members each year.
HOW DOES A CONGRESSIONAL FORUM MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT YOU?
In addition to helping the NRCC take back the majority and protect a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits:
- Invitation for one to attend NRCC meetings across the country:
- Winter Meeting in Key Biscayne, FL, February 15-17, 2020
- Summer Meeting in Farmington, PA
- Bright Lights and Broadway Trip in New York, NY.
December 6-8, 2019
- Two tickets to the Early Renewal PAC Reception with
House Republican Leadership
(*Must renew by January 31, 2020 in order to be eligible to attend)
- Two tickets to the Annual Spring Dinner events
(daytime panels and dinner)
(*Must renew by March 31, 2020 in order to be eligible to attend)
- Invitation to attend Congressional Forum Leadership Luncheons with Republican Party leaders
- Invitation to attend quarterly political briefings presented by the
NRCC political team
- Invitation to attend House Council industry breakfast briefings with Committee Ranking Members and Members
- Invitation to attend receptions with House Republican political staff
- NRCC political email updates containing important political and election year information, and the latest political developments
For more information on the House Council Program, please contact NRCC PAC Director Kerry Donnelly or NRCC Deputy PAC Director Mary Johnson at 202-479-7000.