WHAT IS CONGRESSIONAL FORUM?
The Congressional Forum is the NRCC’s $15,000 PAC donor program, made up of business, trade association and law firm PACs who are vital to the NRCC. Congressional Forum Members are kept up to date with the latest political news, are invited to events featuring Republican Members and GOP Leadership and are invited to attend three retreats with Republican Members each year.
HOW DOES A CONGRESSIONAL FORUM MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT YOU?
In addition to helping the NRCC take back the majority and protect a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits:
- Invitation for ONE to attend ONE NRCC meeting per year:
- 2022 Winter Meeting* (Key Biscayne, FL) – Saturday, January 22 – Monday, January 24, 2022
- 2022 Summer Meeting (Farmington, PA) – Friday, July 8 – Sunday, July 10, 2022
- 2022 Post-Election Meeting (TBD) – Friday, December 2 – Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Invitation for TWO to the Early Renewal PAC Reception with House Republican Leadership*
*Must renew by January 31, 2022 to be eligible to attend
- Invitation for TWO to the NRCC Countdown to the Majority Dinner (date & location TBD)
- Invitation to attend ALL monthly Congressional Forum Industry Breakfasts with Leadership and Ranking Members
- Invitation to attend ALL quarterly NRCC Briefings presented by the NRCC senior staff
- Invitation to semi-annual Chief of Staff and NRCC Senior Staff Fly-out Receptions
- Monthly NRCC Political Update Emails containing important political and election year information and the latest political developments
For more information on the Congressional Forum, please contact NRCC PAC Director Carlyle Golden or NRCC Deputy PAC Director Pete Bechtol at 202-479-7000.