The Congressional Forum is the NRCC’s $15,000 PAC donor program, made up of business, trade association and law firm PACs who are vital to the NRCC. Congressional Forum Members are kept up to date with the latest political news, are invited to events featuring Republican Members and Leadership and are invited to attend three major donor retreats with Republican Members each year.
HOW DOES A CONGRESSIONAL FORUM MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT YOU?
In addition to helping the NRCC retain the majority and protect a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits:
- Invitation for one to attend NRCC meetings across the country.
- 2018 Winter Meeting (Key Biscayne, FL)- February 17-19, 2018
- 2018 Summer Meeting (Farmington, PA)- July 13-15,2018
- 2018 Bright Lights and Broadway Trip (New York, NY)- December 7-9, 2018
- Two tickets to the Early Renewal PAC Reception with House Republican Leadership.
(*Must renew by January 31, 2018 in order to be eligible to attend).
- Two tickets to the 2018 March Dinner events (daytime panels and dinner) on March 20, 2018
(*Must renew by March 30, 2018 in order to be eligible to attend).
- Invitation to attend Congressional Forum Luncheons with Republican Party leaders, Committee Chairmen & Members.
- Invitation to attend monthly political briefings presented by the NRCC political team.
- Invitation to attend House Council breakfast briefings with Republican Party Leaders, political operatives and committee staff to discuss current issues.
- Invitation to attend reception with House Republican Political Chiefs.
- NRCC political email updates containing important political and election year information and the latest political developments.
For more information regarding the Congressional Forum program, please contact:
PAC Director Grafton Pritchartt at GPritchartt@NRCC.org
Deputy PAC Director Katherine Getty at Kgetty@NRCC.org
National Finance Committee & Events Manager Alex Clark at Aclark@nrcc.org
Or call (202) 479-7000