WHAT IS CONGRESSIONAL FORUM?
The Congressional Forum is the NRCC’s $15,000 PAC donor program, made up of business, trade association and law firm PACs who are vital to the NRCC. Congressional Forum Members are kept up to date with the latest political news, are invited to events featuring Republican Members and GOP Leadership and are invited to attend three retreats with Republican Members each year.
HOW DOES A CONGRESSIONAL FORUM MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT YOU?
In addition to helping the NRCC take back the majority and protect a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits:
- Invitation for one to attend NRCC meetings across the country:
- 2021 Spring Meeting (Key Biscayne, FL)- May 1-3, 2021
- 2021 Summer Meeting (Farmington, PA)- July 9-11, 2021
- 2021 Bright Lights & Broadway (New York, NY)- December 3-5, 2021
- Two tickets to the Early Renewal PAC Virtual Roundtable with House Republican Leadership.
- *Must renew by January 31, 2021 to be eligible to attend
- Invitation to attend quarterly Congressional Forum Virtual Leadership Briefings with Republican Party leaders.
- Invitation to attend monthly House Council Virtual Industry Briefings with Committee Ranking Members, Members, and political staff to discuss current issues.
- Invitation to attend monthly Virtual Political Briefings presented by the NRCC senior staff and special guests.
- Invitation to attend Virtual Roundtables with House Republican political staff.
- Monthly NRCC Political Update Emails containing important political and election year information and the latest political developments.
- Special NRCC Events as planned
For more information on the Congressional Forum, please contact NRCC PAC Director Carlyle Scarola or NRCC Deputy PAC Director Lauren Williams at 202-479-7000.