National Republican Congressional Committee Digital Internship
The NRCC is looking for interns for its digital department. Ideal candidates are undergraduate or graduate school students, and preferably have experience in at least one of the following: web development, data analysis, graphic design, copywriting, and video editing.
This internship will offer young conservatives the chance to experience the 2016 cycle through the lens of digital communication. NRCC internships provide an opportunity for hands-on digital training. Day-to-day tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Working with social media tools to monitor and enhance the NRCC’s online presence.
- Creating graphics for social media and other design projects.
- Developing strategy and assisting in maintenance of the NRCC’s store, www.delawarecrossing.co.
- Writing content and conducting relevant research for the NRCC blog.
- Assisting the email marketing team in list management and strategy.
With the largest majority in nearly a century, the NRCC offers a unique internship with an innovative Republican committee that is leading the right’s digital revolution.
For questions, please contact email@example.com. To apply for an internship, please fill out the form below.