|Greg Walden (OR-02)||Steve Stivers (OH-15)|
|Chairman, NRCC||Vice Chairman, NRCC Finance|
How Does a Chairman’s Club Membership Benefit You?
In addition to helping the NRCC maintain the majority and support a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits (subject to change):
- Membership in the Chairman’s Club program.
- One VIP table (4 seats) with preferential seating to the NRCC’s annual March Dinner (each table includes 4 tickets to the VIP reception).
- Invitation to regional NRCC Meetings:
Winter Meeting in Naples, Florida
Weekend at the Races in Louisville, Kentucky
Strategy Session at House Republican Leadership retreat in New York City
Summer Meeting in Farmington, Pennsylvania
Annual Fall Event in Washington, DC
Bright Lights and Broadway in New York City
*Please note that the NRCC does not cover cost of rooms, as members of the Chairman’s Club are responsible for these costs.
- Invitations to regional events around the country.
- Monthly strategy dinners hosted by House Republican Leadership.
- NRCC Congressional Directory—your guide to the 113th Congress.
Membership in the Chairman’s Club is an annual contribution of $32,400.
Personal contributions to any of the national party committees are limited by law to
$32,400 from an individual per calendar year.
For more information regarding the Caucus please contact Ryan Carney at 202-479-7094 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.