WHAT IS CONGRESSIONAL FORUM?
The Congressional Forum is the NRCC’s premier PAC donor program. Its members are vital donors to the NRCC, made up of business, trade association and law firm PACs that give the maximum amount annually ($15,000). Congressional Forum Members are kept up to date with the latest political news.
HOW DOES A CONGRESSIONAL FORUM MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT YOU?
In addition to helping the NRCC retain the majority and protect a pro-business agenda, your contribution entitles you to the following benefits:
- Invitation for one to attend NRCC meetings across the country.*
- 2014 Winter Meeting (Sarasota, FL)- February 15-17, 2014
- 2014 Summer Meeting (Farmington, PA)- July 11-13, 2014
- 2014 Bright Lights and Broadway Trip (New York, NY)- December 5-7, 2014
- Two tickets to the Early Renewal PAC Reception on February 5th with House Republican Leadership (must renew by January 31, 2014 to attend).
- Two tickets to the 2014 March Dinner events (luncheon, panels, dinner) on March 26, 2014 (must renew by March 19, 2014 to attend).
- Invitation to attend Congressional Forum Luncheons with Republican Party leaders, Committee Chairmen & Members.
- Invitation to attend monthly political briefings presented by the NRCC political team.
- Invitation to attend House Council breakfast briefings with Republican Party Leaders, political operatives and committee staff to discuss current issues facing Congress.
- Invitation to attend receptions with House Republican chiefs of staff.
- NRCC political email updates containing important political and election year information and the latest political developments.
- NRCC Congressional Directory – Your Guide to the 113th Congress.
(*additional fees are required for these events)
For more information on Congressional Forum, please contact:
(202) 479-7008 or email@example.com