8 Unbelievable Things Nancy Pelosi Has Actually Said
1. We Have To Pass ObamaCare To Find Out What’s In It
One of the most infamous quotes during the Democrats’ campaign to pass ObamaCare. Her comments caused controversy and caused many to argue that Democrats didn’t really know what was in the bill.
2. “It’s Almost A False Argument To Say We Have A Spending Problem.”
While House Republicans were getting ready to introduce a budget that balances in 10 years and talking about getting our fiscal house in order, Nancy Pelosi went out on a Sunday talk show and said we don’t have a spending problem. It also started a cascade of Democrats who began to say the same.
3. Obama Has Never Done Anything For Political Reasons
4. ObamaCare Is Lowering Costs And The Deficit
A few months back, Pelosi made this statement that was false on both fronts.
5. ObamaCare Will Lower Everyone’s Rates
About a year ago, after ObamaCare was upheld by the Supreme Court, Pelosi appeared on Meet the Press and said the law would lower everyone’s rates. It wasn’t true then and it certainly isn’t true now.
6. I Don’t Remember Saying ObamaCare Would Lower Everyone’s Premiums
When asked at a press conference about her previous statement, she said that she didn’t remember saying that.
7. ObamaCare’s Implementation Is “Fabulous”
Standing with HHS Secretary Sebelius, she lathered praise on the law, which honestly makes you wonder whether she’s picked up a newspaper in the last year.
8. Comparing ObamaCare With July 4th
Says the government takeover of healthcare “captures the spirit of the Founders.”