BAD IDEA Chris Pack | January 5th, 2017
Tom Suozzi has never been one to care about the pocketbooks of Long Island families. One needs to look no further than his disastrous tenure as Nassau County Executive where he raised taxes by hundreds of millions of dollars. So it should come as no surprise when he said this morning that he wants to amend Obamacare instead of replacing it.
Since Suozzi has “always” said this, what’s his plan to “mend” the following?
- “ObamaCare rates set to skyrocket for most New Yorkers”
- “Another ObamaCare co-op folds, leaving only 6 remaining”
- “More than 1 million in Obamacare to lose plans as insurers quit”
- “Failing Obamacare Nonprofit Co-ops Add to ‘Death Spiral’ Fears
- “Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes”
NRCC Comment: “Tom Suozzi has demonstrated throughout his tenure as a career politician that he does not care about the pocketbooks of Long Island families. Since Suozzi thinks keeping Obamacare is a good idea, he should tell Long Island families what his plan is for skyrocketing health care costs that have resulted thanks to Obamacare.” – NRCC Spokesman Chris Pack