The tax reform plan is already bettering the lives of Americans.
Immediately following final passage of the tax reform bill, a slew of companies announced how they’re passing on tax savings to their employees:
- AT&T announced $1,000 bonuses to over 200,000 employees
- Boeing announced $300M in employee-related investments
- Fifth Third Bank announced an increased $15/hour minimum wage, in addition to $1,000 bonuses to its employees
- Wells Fargo Bank announced an increased $15/hour minimum wage, in addition to $400M in donations to non-profits
- Comcast announced $1,000 bonuses to over 100,000 non-executive employees
Raises, bonuses, and better jobs for Main Street workers.
It’s only just the beginning of how tax reform will ease the cost of living for Americans across the board.