Scott Wallace is completely unhinged.
He’s lashing out at the NRCC after a bombshell story by the Forward exposed Wallace for giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to groups that support the boycott, divestment, and sanctions against Israel.
Via the Forward:
- In 2009, the Wallace Global Fund gave $25,000 to Code Pink, the same year that the anti-war organization formally endorsed BDS.
- The fund also gave $25,000 in 2010 and another $25,000 in 2011 to Jewish Voice for Peace, the most prominent American Jewish pro-BDS group.
- In 2011, the foundation gave $150,000 earmarked for Haymarket Books, the far-left publishing company.
- That same year, Haymarket published “BDS: Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions: The Global Struggle For Palestinian Rights,” a manifesto of the movement by one of its main leaders, Omar Barghouti.
- The book’s copyright page notes that it was published “with the generous support of Lannan Foundation and the Wallace Global Fund.” Haymarket has gone on to publish several more books on the issue by controversial Palestinian-American activists like Ali Abunimah and Steven Salaita.
Scott Wallace campaigned on his foundation’s grants to environmental groups during the primary, but now he’s trying to distance himself from $300,000 of his own money going to support the BDS movement.
Something tells me Bucks County voters aren’t buying his spin…