Lauren Underwood won’t
comment on her anti-Semitic colleague Ilhan Omar, but she will happily
accept campaign donations from
So does that mean Underwood agrees with her newest donor that:
– The terrorist attack on September 11, 2001 was just a day when “some people did something“?
– Stephen Miller, a Jewish-American, is a white nationalist?
– Israel has hypnotized the world?
– For Jews who support Israel, it’s “all about the Benjamins“?
– Israel is not a democracy?
NRCC Comment: “By accepting her campaign cash, Lauren Underwood has made clear the reason she won’t condemn Ilhan Omar’s vile anti-Semitic rhetoric is because she doesn’t have a problem with it.” – NRCC Spokeswoman Carly Atchison