Malinowski’s model behavior
Tom Malinowski has learned nothing from the ethical failures that have dogged his campaign for over a year.
During a recent virtual event Malinowski got on his soapbox and said, “I think it’s incredibly important for leaders in our society, including elected officials, to model good behavior.”
Does he mean like this?
- AP News: As pandemic spread pain and panic, congressman chased profit
- Business Insider: Congressional ethics investigators find ‘substantial reason to believe’ Democratic Rep. Tom Malinowski violated federal conflict-of-interest rules
- New Jersey Globe: Malinowski faces another ethics complaint over late stock trade disclosures
- Breitbart: Exclusive — Watch: Democrat Tom Malinowski Goes on Anti-Parent Tirade, Says Education Concerns Are ‘Made-Up Cultural Bullsh*t’
- Save Jersey: Malinowski bails on education forum – twice – after “made-up cultural bullsh*t” remark
NRCC Comment: “It all makes sense now: Tom Malinowski is so corrupt he thought he was modeling good behavior when he violated federal law 145 times, profited off the pandemic, and belittled New Jersey parents over their education concerns.” – NRCC Spokeswoman Samantha Bullock