Susie Lee makes delusional claims on Biden handling of border
Vulnerable Democrat Susie Lee praised Joe Biden’s disastrous handling of the border, claiming falsely Biden cracked down on human smuggling and illegal immigration.
NOTE: “Susie Lee’s delusional view of the border crisis is a legitimate risk to public safety. Since Lee is this detached from reality, how could she possibly protect Nevadans from the fentanyl smugglers, human traffickers and terrorists exploiting Biden’s open borders?” – NRCC Spokesperson Ben Petersen
In case you missed it…
Rep. Susie Lee Claims Biden Has ‘Cracked Down On Illegal Immigration’
The Nevada Globe
May 23, 2023
Lee told KSNV: ‘Anyone who enters illegally is punished for that’
Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Democratic Rep. Susie Lee (NV-3) praised the Biden administration’s border record, claiming that the administration has cracked down on human smuggling and illegal immigration.
In a May 17 interview with KSNV, Rep. Lee said, “There has definitely been a crackdown by this administration, making sure that anyone who enters illegally is punished for that.”
In New York City, for example, the punishment for illegal entry at the southern border is a taxpayer-funded stay at a former Four Star hotel with lunch served in a crystal chandelier ballroom. According to reports, New York Democratic officials estimate that the border crisis will cost taxpayers $4.3 billion dollars by the spring of 2024 and declared the migrant crisis a “fiscal emergency” that “could go on for years.”
Since Biden assumed office, the crisis at the border, presumably managed by Border Czar and Vice President Kamala Harris, has risen to unprecedented levels in relation to fentanyl trafficking, human trafficking, and illegal border crossings.
According to reports published by a variety of Biden’s agencies responsible for border security:
- There have been more than 6.6 million illegal border crossings since Biden took office.
- That includes 1.4 million “gotaways” that escaped past Border Patrol into the U.S.
- Border officials say that the official number of gotaways vastly undercounts the illegal immigrants who make it into the U.S.
- The Biden administration lost track of at least 150,000 illegal immigrants during the summer of 2021.
- Even before the end of Title 42, Border Patrol officials reported that their facilities were already “at capacity.” Biden’s only solution, which has since been blocked by a federal judge, has been to mass release illegal immigrants into border communities.
Needless to say, Rep. Lee has been named a NRCC target after her narrow two-point win last November.
NRCC Spokesperson Ben Petersen told The Globe: “Susie Lee’s delusional view of the border crisis is a legitimate risk to public safety. Since Lee is this detached from reality, how could she possibly protect Nevadans from the fentanyl smugglers, human traffickers and terrorists exploiting Biden’s open borders?”